Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wonting X Mascott

They are finally here and I can't thank Chris enough for his great job at silk screening them, the chocolate brown and warm pink just go together so beautifully, I love the opacity of silk screening, I think that is what I'll do after my Gocco supplies run out!

So, what is the poster about? I did it for a music video by Mascott, Kendall- the talented singer/songwriter contacted me to do the video and I thought, why not a poster too?! You can get it at my Etsy shop and my wonting web shop. You can also get Mascott's cd "Art Project" or download songs on her MySpace page. Check out the video at the bottom of this post.

If you live in New York, Mascott will be performing at Union Hall in Park Slope Thursday night (Nov. 13) at 10pm. I'll definitely check it out, and the poster will be available for sale there as well! What a way to plug my poster, right?!


Dream Another Day - by Mascott
from Red Panda Records on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your poster and video illustrations are adorable! Great song too, but too short :)

Anonymous said...

ohhh how cuuute! love the video, too!!!

by the way... you have been tagged! Hope you don't mind... :)

http://heartfish.com/?p=2527