Monday, July 7, 2008

Good Job!

Last Saturday I stopped by Danielle's new shop "Fact and Fancy" in Brooklyn. It is a little shop on a lovely tree-lined street close to the busy Atlantic Avenue. It is THE place to find all those cool Etsy goods that you've been eyeing without all the wait! I got this stacked furniture print by Justin Richel, and I discovered Runny Bunny who makes these quirky ceramic figurines, I love the deer head lady and the retro owls, I'm so going back there for a house-warming gift this weekend! The faux bois floor that Danielle and her partner, Christine hand-painted, it's Sebastian Wrong-esque but still so fabulous. The shop has only been opened for a month and already I see a lot of potential, I would not be surprised that by Christmas this place will be jam-packed with holiday shoppers!Fact and Fancy
75B Hoyt St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Hours: Friday 12-8, Saturday 12-8, Sunday 12-7

photos: factandfancy, etsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh I adore that floor. what a sweet idea!