Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So...

How was the Glass House? I don't know coz I haven't seen it. What happened? I bought the tickets a year ago and I was so sure that they were for my birthday, so yesterday morning I looked at the tickets for the first time and they were for July 17th!!! I had totally missed the tour and all along I thought that's what I was going to do on my birthday, so you can imagined how bummed I was yesterday (I think it's pretty funny now). Chad and I still drove up to New Canaan to the visitor center hoping that maybe we could get on the waiting list hoping that there were some no-shows as it does happen quite frequently, no such luck yesterday! Totally bummed, but was still glad that we had a good day driving around the beautiful Connecticut towns. I was told by the Glass House folks that they will try to get us in another tour but it won't be until next year, so I guess I'll tell you all about the Glass House sometime next year, but it won't be on my birthday.

No comments: