Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's New With Sanna

I've been a fan of Sanna Annukka's ever since I saw the illustrations she did for Keane's album about 3 years ago (a friend of the band's bought one of the prints which led to her first commission, to illustrate for their second album "Under the Iron Sea"). I revisited her new website and found lots and lots of stuff that I want to buy, especially the silk screen prints! Everything from the site is beautifully photographed as well, I'm happy to see the full range of her Marimekko line, I wish that the squirrel cookie cutter were available in the US ! And how cool is the invite for the launch of the line?! (Art directed by Chris Bolton) Go to her Press section and you will find a feature on her cute home from a Finnish interior design magazine- Deko.photos: www.sanna-annukka.com

No comments: