Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Siu Yin Chau F/W 2008

I've blogged about my good friend Siu Yin Chau before, and I can't tell you how much I love wearing her knits this winter. I am psyched that she has just posted her new Fall/Winter 2008-09 collection online. I love the scarf with shawl collar and pockets for its multi-functional design, the primary color would really brighten a dark winter wardrobe! The hat/scarf in raspberry below is also very practical and pretty (the picture doesn't do it justice!) But the best pieces in the collection has to be the mixed color wool pieces (last picture shown below), I've seen the yarn in person and it is really soft and beautiful, I must have the pink hat with ties and the purple/gray scarf!!! Too bad I'll have to wait about 10 months before I get to wear them! You can check out her current line at Opening Ceremony, who is also her showroom agent.images: siuyinchau.com

No comments: