Wednesday, October 17, 2007

GOOD Magazine

Back in April, I was at a newsstand at JFK looking for a magazine that I could actually read for more than an hour, so I picked up Vanity Fair which I rarely buy, some other mag that I don't even remember, and GOOD- it was love at first read! I love the way it looks, the way it feels in my hands, its content, its sense of humor, its writing style, etc. They call themselves "a magazine that gives a damn , it is a platform for the ideas, people, and businesses that are driving change in the world", and so it's perfect for a busy body like me. With graphics designed by different design crew every issue i.e. We Work For Them and Future Farmers, you'd really want to look at any chart in the magazine and enjoy it.
The only thing that is NOT GOOD is it's hard to find at newsstands, I was looking for it for months and one day I decided to subscribe to it. And you know what? By subscribing to the magazine, you are really doing something good, because 100% of your money goes to the charity of your choice!

No comments: