Sunday, January 27, 2008

5 bags I think I like

I've been trying to find the perfect everyday bag for a long time and still nothing really interests me. Today I went to Soho to look at a few bags that I saw online in person and I was disappointed, either the quality was not as expected or the bag was too heavy and bulky, who needs 20 pockets in one bag, seriously?!!! So now I'm back to square one with my search and I'm liking these 5. If you have any recommendations, PLEASE write me. The one above is Botkier Nicole Tote

Miu Miu Chevron Hobo

Miu Miu Large Leather Tote

Gryson Olivia Satchel

Vanessa Bruno Leather Hobo
images: Bergdorf Goodman, Tobi, and Shopbop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely Vanessa Bruno Leather Hobo.
1. Subtle yet different color
2. From the looks of it, easy to carry (shape can fit snugly to your body)
3. Details: the gathers at the front pocket, flaps and foldovers
4. Size: not to big, not to small

wonting said...

I think I'm going to get the Vanessa Bruno bag, thank you for your comment Syish! I also like that it's not $1000 and not a label that you could buy a knock-off on the street!