Tuesday, January 8, 2008

He is Rad

For those who don't know me, I'm married to a wonderful guy named Chad. And if you want to more about him, go here, it is an interview about his job at Kidrobot and the Nike Air Max 1 that he designed for KR. I don't know anything about Syndication but I gathered that it is a website about sneakers and sneaker fans, like Chad. (Note: the girl in the pic is not me, it's his "sister" Nichole of Kidrobot) I got a little teary eyed when I got to the middle of the interview (awwwww!), you have to read it to find out why!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey what's up Im V head Writer and Editor of the syndication Chad is the man yo showed mad love and is quite the character.

V

wonting said...

Hey V, thanks for checking out my blog! Chad hasn't even seen this entry yet, but he'll get a kick out of this!!!

alice said...

What's that picture under where he says, "My wife"?