Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kiel Mead

I've met Kiel Mead once through my friend Lisa and was impressed that he's the guy who created the ingenious Forget me Knot ring. I went to The Future Perfect last Saturday, he had a display of his hand-made jewelry in an aluminum gun case that looked pretty cool (I'm NOT pro gun, fyi). Below are more of his great designs- retainer necklace, matchstick necklace, ring cast from an old Ford Mustang key, and screw bit necklace. They are the perfect Valentine's Day gifts for guys, don't you think???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The drill bit and match pendants are too cool for words. Thank you so much for posting these catchy man-accessories. Women always have so many more jewelry options to choose from, it's nice to know that men have the most intriguing ones. If only they came with a matching murse!