Monday, June 9, 2008

A Couple of Re-Prints

I've been so busy making prints that I haven't had the time to stock up my Etsy shop... my bad! I will add some of the new prints to my shop by tomorrow, I promise.
The original version of these 2 prints are almost sold out on Etsy, so it's the perfect time to re-print a second version for Renegade Craft Fair! I love the Gocco navy blue ink so much that I used it on both of these prints. Another thing I learned this morning about Gocco is to avoid printing on a hot and humid day (it is 93 degrees and so humid in NYC today!!!). The orange dots on the goldfish prints was a total disaster, it was bleeding like mad and was printing inconsistently, so I killed the dots and I'm so glad that the print turned out much cuter and subdued w/o that bright orange!

No comments: