Monday, June 30, 2008

The Non-CGI Waterfalls

On Friday I posted pictures of the NYC Waterfalls, the computer-generated version, and here they are in real life. Last Saturday on our way to Chinatown, we decided to walk to the river and we were able to see 3 waterfalls at once, to our left is the one by Manhattan Bridge (below), in front of us is the one under Brooklyn Bridge (above) and to our right, it is a little further away but still visible, is the one by Governor's Island (last photo, it's on the right side behind the police boat, I told you it's far). What do you think? I wasn't too blown away by them, but maybe I'll change my mind if I look at them from a different location.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's the installation by Olafur Eliasson, right? Did you check out his exhibition at MoMA?

I did and I posted here:

http://heartfish.com/?p=1222

I've been wanted to go check out this waterfall!