Friday, June 20, 2008

If I Need A Mini Vacation

I would go to Nashville! I know it's almost a staycation because it's Chad's hometown, but he hasn't lived there for 10 years and we tend to go to the same few places that he used to go when he was younger. Thanks to British model and Nashville resident Karen Elson, in a staycation feature on Style.com, she mentioned all the good places for my favorite things- vintage clothes, bluegrass music, Italian food, and indie movies, I am so there! She is opening a vintage shop in Nashville this summer, wonder when is the grand opening??? Don't be surprised if we go to Nashville sometime next month, Anyone interested in going with us?photos: style.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a good friend of mine lives in nashville... it's a load of fun and very creative for its size!

drew
http://www.drew-o-rama.com