Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Top Five Morrissey Songs- Late Entries

I wasn't going to post any more Top Five Morrissey Songs but the people that submitted them are very special to me so I have to share them with you.

John Richards- Host of the Morning Show on KEXP, Seattle
1. How Soon is Now?- Its their best song, every other song is just trying to be this song
2. Every Day is Like Sunday- The BEST song about the end of the world ever.
3. Girlfriend in a Coma- The Best song about your girlfriend being in a coma ever
4. Panic- Hang the DJ
5. Suedehead- Last great Morrissey song if you ask me...and your asking. (Wonting: I told John that I agree with him on this 100%)

Little Friends of Printmaking (lfop)- Milwaukee
We had to dig out old cassettes.
1. Bigmouth Strikes Again
2. Hand in Glove
3. Panic
4. Well I Wonder
5. November Spawned a Monster

Faiyaz Jafri- Illustrator, New York City
1. Big Mouth Strikes Again
2. Kill the DJ (wonting: I think he means Panic)
3. Suedehead
4. How Soon Is Now
5. Shoplifters of the World Unite

photo: it's morrissey world

No comments: