Friday, November 20, 2009

CHetCH

I am really excited about the launch of my new web shop with my husband Chad, called CHetCH.com. It went live today! It's still a work in progress but we want to sell a few of our favorite things for the holiday season, in the coming weeks we will be adding more new products.

I did a little jewelry line called "The Plastics", it's really fun to do something with bright colors and bold icons. That ampersand necklace is our logo that I designed, we'll be using it on a lot of products.

The jewelry line is just a small part of the store, we carry products designed by very talented friends that we know, like knit accessories by Siu Yin Chau. You might have seen her cool knitwear before, I'm really in love with the iPurse and the little red riding hat, the best thing is, everything is hand-knitted and made to order!

As you guys know, we love skulls and we have quite a collection here, our friend Faiyaz Jafri has done this absolutely amazing skull print for our shop and our wall! It is available in black, red and blue, each one is a very limited edition of 25.

No comments: