Friday, November 6, 2009

Spread The Word

A while ago, my friend Alex Anderson asked me to so a postcard for her organization- 28Cents. I got my set of cards yesterday and I was very pleased how mine turned out and am flattered to be included in a group of very talented artists. Each of the 24 cards has a different message, designed to create socially and environmentally conscious art that can be added to and passed on, raising awareness and connecting ideas. My cause is "Stop Gun Violence" (above), in the United States, a person dies from gun violence every 18 minutes!

Only 1000 sets are available, profits go to Art Start, an organization offering free art programs to NYC youth, get yours here. I have lots of copies of my card, I will send you one if you are the first 10 people to write me.
Above: Doma- School Tank, TADO- Keep Love Alive, Ryan Rubnis- Viva Verde, I Love Dust- It's Nice to Be Nice.
images: 28cents.org

1 comment: